Saturday, August 29

Rainy Days

Me and Cody are just sitting at home today. Its raining... Right now he is playing madden, Caleb is sleeping, and I've been on the computer for a few hours. WOW Im productive. We should be packing, and getting ready for the deployment. But neither one of us wanna think of him actually leaving... 2 weeks...

2 weeks from today, my husband will be leaving me, for an entire year. He leaves the day before Calebs first birthday. He wont be here for his first, or second birthday. Our 2nd anniversary. Our second Valentines day. My second birthday in a row, he will be gone. The birth of our second child. He wont be here. He wasnt here for Thanksgiving last year, and wont be for this year either. That day I will be thankful for having a husband who cares enough about me to risk his life, for me, our son, our daughter on the way and our country.

I'm going to miss him so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment