Tuesday, September 1
Confesions of a bookstore-a-holic
A few weeks ago I found my new love while buying books for my sons birthday. I bought him 6 Dr. Seuss books, a word book, and 2 books for myself. I also ordered "Horton Hears A Who" that day. I went to the store today to inquire about the book I had ordered. I also decided to just look around a little. An hour later I go to the checkout, with my ONE book. I could have gotten a hundred more, but I didnt think the hubs would have liked that. I got the third installment of Confessions of a Shop-a-holic. I asked about my order, and it hasnt come in yet, but they will call me when it comes in!! Yet ANOTHER day I can go to the bookstore. There is something so calming about the atmospere, it makes me want to stay all day. I wanted to buy books on nearly everything. Cooking, animals, presidents, Corvettes, yoga, sushi making. They had this beautiful baby book with thick purple ribbon, tied in a knot, attached to the binding for a bookmark, I wanted to buy 2; one for my new baby, and a new one for my son. I want to get him a new baby book, his other one isnt special enough. My husband would look at me like I had nine heads of I had come home with 2 baby books. Not only because I am only pregnant with one, but because I already have one for both children. I am ready to admit, I am addicted to books, and the bookstore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment